Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

MY LIFE

MY LIFE
MY LOVE

Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

GET THE COBWEBS OUT!

The first week back after our Christmas break brings the cobwebs out. Our bodies and minds are still in vacation mode, Im just glad that the students havent started back yet. By Monday we should all be back in the groove and then our heads will be spinning with everyone wanting our attention. I went to my car at lunch time and the sun had warmed the inside up nicely. I slid my seat back grabbed my fluffy winter scarf slipped it under my head and took a short power nap. I never thought that I would be taking naps in the middle of the day. But naps do clear the cobwebs.


My niece and 3 year old great niece came over for dinner, afterwards we gave her the "tough love speech" the biblical side of being a single woman with kids. I just pray that she takes our advice. The best part of the night was when my great niece said, "sugarlips" I thought she said cigeretts. I said those are nasty and she looked at me kinda weird because I had kissed her on the cheek. She was actually complimenting me by saying "sugarlips"...that was funny. I love that age she is so funny, she acts and looks just like my neice did when she was that age and they speak from the heart. Her laugh is so contagious and it makes my heaart sing with joy.


I was so excited...one of my coworkers brought in friendship bread and it was yummy. She brought me a start of it today so Im all over it...I thought I would never see that bread again. remember when everyone was doing friendship bread and then it died out....WELL its back!


I hear we are going to have 2 inches of snow tomorrow so it looks like the snow boots are going to come back out.


As my great niece Jalena would say, "see ya later alligator".

No comments:

Post a Comment