Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

MY LIFE

MY LIFE
MY LOVE

Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Something so little, means so much!

I actually slept in this morning...how did that happen? I think I am coming down with a cough so I took some of that "good" cough medicine and was out by 10:30p and woke at 8am...91/2 hours is unheard of for me. My body clock says 6 hours and thats all! I am so thankful for the rest.

I am still caughing...argh! Nathan (my youngest) called and was dropping by for a visit and then on his way to meet up with his dad to go to the COLTS game. I made tacos that hit the spot...Nathans words exactly...Mom that was the best choice Im gonna make myself sick eating them. I guess I still have it in me :D He thanked me for everthing I have done for him (smart kid) I do have the best kids!

Three o'clock came and Ella showed up...my little cupcake. We played baby dolls, went to church, and then met my niece and her boyfriend after church at Wendys for dinner. Stopped to get BobBob, thats what Ella calls my husband a frosty. When we pulled in the garage Ella wanted to know where the snowman was. She thought when I said frosty, I meant frosty the snowman...she is so darned cute! We shared the snowman (the frosty) had a bath, got her jammies on and then we sat down to watch the football game, well thats all she wrote...she was out like a light. Something about sleeping 3 year olds...they are so precious to watch. Earlier she melted my heart she gave me that dimpled smile and looked at me with her hands on my face and said, your my Nana...ok...so what do you want...my house...my car...name it. I love my Ella Bella! She is fast asleep and mommy and daddy will be coming to get her early in the morning! Good Night sleep tight and count your blessings!

There's always next year for our team "GO COLTS"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment