Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

MY LIFE

MY LIFE
MY LOVE

Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Family

The call came at 4:30am this morning, my brother-in-law was moved to CCU and not doing well...the conversation between me and God became pretty serious. After a routine colonoscopy 2 days earlier and removong 1 pollup turned into a nightmare on Sunday afternoon. Rick collasped in the front lawn bleeding from you know where...lots of bleeding. The nasty culprit "blood thinners" he was taking from the heart attack he had several months earlier. He is now holding steady and the docs are trying to get his blood pressure to get back to normal. Prayers are needed, so if you feel led, lift him up. My first day back to work was pretty good, although I really like being at home. About 3p I started getting a headache and still have one...so after I finish this I am going to bed. My neighbor called to see if I wanted to watch Ella...ella is a 3 year old cutie pie who lovingly calles me Nana. She tells her parents that I'm her nana...on my desk I have a picture they gave me of little Ella with the title underneath "my little cupcake" and she is! She is precious and sweet. I am looking forward to this weekend...it will be fun and she loves going to church. :D Speaking of sweet, I want to share a great "little" dessert for one. ENJOY!
Chocolate Caramel Microwave Mug Cake
1-egg
1-T. caramel sundae syrup
1- T. oil
1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
1/8 tsp. baking powder
4T. sugar
2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
4T. all purpose flour
Coat microwavable mug with cooking spray
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first then mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until all lumps are gone and batter is smooth. Pour batter in mug and ONLY pour halfway, smooth top with spoon. Thump mug 6 times to remove air bubbles.
bake 3-4 minutes...remove and run knife along outside to loosen cake. and turn upside down and put on plate...garnish with your favorite ice cream, frosting, or caramel syrup or eat right out of the cup.
Mmmmmm good!



No comments:

Post a Comment