Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

MY LIFE

MY LIFE
MY LOVE

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year!

Last year was filled with ups & downs...deaths & births...and amazing life experiences. I AM a woman who has made her New Years resolution and hope to stay on the path to success. I figured if I told my family members and co-workers I would then have to be accountable to my word and now you ALL know. Here are my resolutions in the order of importance.
1. Have a stronger relationship with God...really get to know HIM.
2. Read my Bible all the way through...I have tried many times and start skipping around.
3. Focus on my prayer journal and spend more time in prayer...and listen.
4. To say NO more often to give others a chance to say YES.
5. Love my husband like it was the last day.
6. Encourage my kids with a text of scripture each day and to say I love you as much as I can...already doing this...but hey.
7. Be an amazing Nana to the greatest grandchildren in the world!

Sweet Blessings,
Lodema

No comments:

Post a Comment