Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

MY LIFE

MY LIFE
MY LOVE

Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Becomming a grandparent for the 4th & 5th time

January 24th 2012 - Our beautiful grandsons Hayden & Tristen came into the world healthy and full of vigor. Seeing them brought back all the feelings of love and excitement as it did when our first grandson was born. I'm already thinking of how much fun we will have when they get older. As a grandparent we think of all the things we can do with our grand kids that we didn't do with our kids. Yes, I was a very involved parent and did things to make memories with my kids...pictures, crafts, special events, pretend cooking shows, field trips etc...I could go on and on, however, its totally different when you have grand kids. Technology makes it easier to communicate...you see my grandsons that are only 2 days old live in North Carolina and its the hardest thing to not hold and love them physically. Technology helps us to see them and to talk to them and to say I love you...it is the next best thing. Boys we will see you in a couple months and we will make up for the time we cant physically be there. Our daughter and son-in-law are going to be great parents and I cant wait to see the fruits of their love.
You reap what you sow and I thank God for giving me great kids and beautiful grandsons.
Hayden & Tristen
Our love Papaw & Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment