Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

MY LIFE

MY LIFE
MY LOVE

Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The wait is over

Some people wait for...
mail
telephone calls
marriage proposals
cars to warm up
a babies first cry
a babies first word
a babies first step
a job offer
the new IPhone
WHAT...the new IPhone...yep! I finally have a phone that does more than dial out and text. I was so giddy just waiting for the arrival...I tracked its every movement. When it arrived everyone knew it...I couldnt contain the joy I felt...ok...it was pertty pitiful...this was two days ago. So, my husband calls me this morning to burst my little bubble I'm in. Hon, dont say anything until Im done (this usually means something about me) I just talked with some guys at work and they said they have the IPhones too (I wanted to say something then, but knew I had to wait). Well, when the first bill arrived one guys was $400 something and anothers was $200 something, so you need to call them first thing and find out what you are allowed to use. Now I'm thinking oh great! So being respectful I still keep quiet. And he goes on to say, if we have a phone bill like that I'll take your phone and throw it as far as I can. Well...NOW I have to say something. Thats ok honey because my Defender OtterBox Case its in will protect it. Thinking now that he cant say anything to that...well I was wrong. Oh no, I'll throw it so far you wont be able to find it. Little does he know my case that surrounds my beautiful IPhone is PINK and I will find it! Looks like I need to make a phone call...I hear they dont tell you ALL the costs involved until its too late. Have a great day...love and blessings to all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment